Walks / Thematic trails / Hikes
80 km of maintained hiking trails adapted to all hikers and starting from the center of the village.
Natural sites and visits
- Ascent by cable car to the summit of the aiguille du midi : At 3842m, the Aiguille du Midi offers a 360° viewpoint over the French, Swiss and Italian Alps.
- Mer de Glace (1913 m) : Ascent with the Montenvers rack and pinion railway; visit of the ice cave, cristal gallery and alpine fauna museum.
- Discover the botanical path in the Aiguille Rouges Natural Reserve with its chalet laboratory
- Berard waterfall trail
- Easy hike along the old "stagecoaches way" > sentier des diligences
- Visit of the Emosson dam http://www.emosson.ch with its beautiful lake and its site of dinosaur footprints